Personal Information We Collect
1) When you sign up for an account with us or purchase from the Services, we collect and store information that specifically identifies you, including but not limited to, your name, email address, and other information you may submit.
2) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you choose to contact us through email or chat, we may retain the content of your messages together with your email address and our responses.
Credit Card Information
3) If you pay for a DadHats2ow6ix product through the Services, we collect your credit card number, expiration date, security code and other applicable billing information. We use this information to bill you for your purchase.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
Social Media Features
Your Use of DadHats2ow6ix Services
5) We use analytics software so that we can improve the features and usability of the Services. This software may analyze information such as how often you use the Services, the events that occur within the Services, and where the Services was downloaded. We may also use such information to show you relevant content and suggest new features, products and Services that can enhance your use of DadHats2ow6ix. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile app.
6) Some features we offer work better if we know what area you are in. We may use third-party product providers to translate that information into usable location information, particularly for the purpose of for the purpose of currency conversion.
Other Information You Provide to Us
8) If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
9) Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
10) All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
11) PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
12) For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service HERE
Use of Information
13) We use the information that we collect from you to provide our Services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
a) To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or Services.
b) To inform you of any changes to our website, Services or goods and products.
c) To improve our website.
d) To improve customer product.
e) To process transactions.
14) We may use the non-personal information solely to improve our products and to provide customized products to you.
15) We will never rent, sell or provide your personal information to any third parties, unless you request and agree to it. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purposes stated in this policy.
Partners and Providers
17) We may use the information we collect from you to allow you to participate in the Services’s activities for which the information is collected, including, but not limited to, to improve the content, customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, to notify about updates, and for our internal contact database purposes. In some cases, we may allow you to connect data you have already provided through another product.
19) We may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer product, or system maintenance.
20) We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive for tech support, customer product, tell-a-friend, email updates. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
21) We may use your Personal Information to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. We use the information we have to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads on and off our Services and measure its effectiveness and reach of ads. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes.
22) We may anonymize and aggregate data collected regarding use and functioning of our system by our various users. Such aggregated statistical data will be our sole property. We may disclose this information to others, but not in a form that personally identifies you.
Disclosure with Your Consent
23) We may also share your personal information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
Types of Cookies
25) Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of the cookies.
a. _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
b. _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
c. _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
d. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Servicess information about the contents of your cart.
e. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
f. storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
26) DadHats2ow6ix uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards. For example, we use a combination of firewalls, authentication, physical security, and other safeguards to protect your account and your data. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or location based information) on our website, within the DadHats2ow6ix app, or in our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure additional layer of security using AES 256. We also perform third-party penetration tests to harden our systems from attack. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
27) Because no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information, data or content that DadHats2ow6ix receives on your behalf to operate the DadHats2ow6ix Services, or that you transmit to DadHats2ow6ix. All such receipt or transmission of your information is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
29) We try to keep the information we collect from you as current as possible, and we take steps to maintain the security of your personally identifiable information and to prevent unauthorized access to it by those who do not have a legitimate need for it. To that end, we periodically review our security measures.
Storing The Information
30) We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide the Services to you. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide the Services.
31) Your identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or Services to you or in order to do their jobs.
32) Our Services is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Data Retention Policy
33) Our policy is to retain personally identifiable information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide our products and Services to you and others or as otherwise required for legal compliance purposes. We may delete your data if your account is inactive and as otherwise provided in our Terms of Services.
34) If you have specifically requested for an earlier deletion of your Data, we shall fulfill such request within one month of receipt of such request.
35) We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows.
Disclosing and Sharing the Information
36) We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
Social Networks and Other Servicess
38) The Services may allow you to post information to social networks and other websites. We do not share your information with them unless you direct the Services to share it. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and we do not control their use of the shared data.
39) We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries as well as other third parties to enforce laws on intellectual property, fraud, theft, harassment, among others. We reserve the right to disclose your information when required by law. We can, and you authorize us to, disclose any information about you, if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us, protect or defend our rights or property or the rights or property of other users of our Services or the rights or property of third parties, to assist in an investigation or to respond to an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of users or third parties.
Third Party Website and Services
40) DadHats2ow6ix contains links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you leave DadHats2ow6ix and go elsewhere. We do not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites, which may differ from ours.
41) In addition, if you take advantage of an offer from one of our partners, you may be providing information directly to that partner. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of these partners, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any partners or linked sites.
Right to Access
42) We will provide you reasonable access to personally identifiable information that you provide through the Services and the reasonable ability to review and correct it, as applicable, to the extent providing such access and means to review and correct are not outweighed, in our sole discretion, by the burden of providing of it, or are otherwise impracticable for any reason.
43) To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
44) We will provide you reasonable access to personally identifiable information that you provide through the Services and the reasonable ability to review and correct it, as applicable, to the extent providing such access and means to review and correct:
a) are not outweighed, in our sole discretion, by the burden of providing of it; or
b) are otherwise impracticable for any reason.
45) At any time, you may later review or update the personal information we have collected online from you by contacting us here.
Right to Withdraw Consent
46) At any time, you may legitimately object to the processing of your Personal Data, except if otherwise provided by applicable law. You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services.
47) You may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page on the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained from an Integrated Service, you may contact us here. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
49) If you wish to subscribe to our updates, we ask only for your name and email address.
50) We may allow you to view and modify settings relating to the nature and frequency of promotional communications that you receive from us. You may opt-out from receiving commercial email from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time by modifying your Account settings, by following the instructions contained within the email, by sending your request to us by email at support@DadHats2ow6ix.com.p>51) Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may receive promotional communications from us that you have opted-out from during that period.
52) Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Services.
Contacting You with the Information You Provide
53) By providing your contact details to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or Services developed or provided by us or our clients. We will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or Services directly to you.
54) We may send you email messages regarding the Services.
55) When you open emails from us, we may receive a confirmation notifying us that you opened the email, if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also keep track of what emails we send you and what emails you may be receiving from our subsidiaries and affiliates.
Special Note Regarding Children
56) Our Services is not intended for children or minors under the age of 18 years without the permission of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from or about children under the age of 18 years. Children under such age must not use DadHats2ow6ix to submit any individually identifiable information about themselves without the permission of and direct supervision by their parents or legal guardians.
57) If you believe that a child has submitted personally identifiable information on or through the Services without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.
Changes and Updates.
58) Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through the Services, and indicate the date of the latest revision. Any material changes will be posted on this Services and will come into effect 30 days after their posting.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
62) If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer HERE or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
107-50 Sutphin Blvd, Queens, NY 11435